Feedback from previous workshop participants:
• "This workshop was a wonderful experience. Andrea has a warm, gentle manner and the skill to help each group member find a closer relationship to the music—while also nourishing a strong group spirit. The workshop was challenging and supportive. And a lot of fun."
• "Andrea Wolper’s musical and interpersonal skills are immense and I highly recommend her workshops."
• "Andrea is a complete professional with the pipes to back it up. She has the gift of voice and an even greater gift for being able to share that gift with others through her teaching techniques."
•“I just wanted to let you know how much I loved the workshop. I have such a clearer sense of what it is I need to work on now that I participated in it. Please put me on the early notification list for the next workshop because I'd love to do it!
•"You supported every person in the workshop to their most powerful and yet relaxed singing moments. You helped to turn the weakest into the strongest parts. I really enjoyed your gentle clarity in teaching and your great sense of humor."
•“You were so open and friendly that I could also open up, and try to make a voice from my voice. You quickly identified our weaknesses and challenged us to build on our strengths.”
• "A performer who brings songs to life, whatever their source, working in a milieu that begins with jazz and reaches out to embrace an expressive area that is uniquely her own." – Don Heckman, International Review of Music • ". . . a superb singer. . . a highly original performer." - Andrew Gilbert, Contra Costa Time
• "Refusing, in utterly refreshing ways, to follow each song's furrowed emotional path, she instead opens them up for wider examination." - Christopher Loudon, JazzTimes • "Whatever the song, old or new, there is an irrepressible air of originality." – Bruce Crowther, Jazz Journal
Thank you, Alexis, for allowing me to post here!